- The talented and passionate Abby Ahmad creates music that is refreshingly original and powerful. With poetic lyrics that will melt into your heart, Abby Ahmad’s music tells stories that are precious and relatable, as in "Star Pupil" and "Tri-Me" on her albums Curriculum and The Rearview, respectively. Abby incorporates many musical genres in her work, such as folk-rock, blues, and alternative. Not only will her lyrics capture your attention, Abby’s tranquilizing vocals and artistic guitar playing will win you over.
Check out Abby Ahmad's live performance at the American Folk Art Museum below.
Song: "Who Do you Think You're Fooling?"
Song: "Tea with Shadows"
The interview starts inside, but we were kicked out of the building because they were closing. Just giving you the heads up.
- Curriculum (2009): Follow-up album to her acclaimed debut
- The Rearview (2006): Abby Ahmad’s acclaimed debut album
- April 29, 2012 @ 7:15pm: The Scratcher (New York, NY)
- July 14, 2012 @ 5p: The Blacksheep Ranch House Concert Series (Clinton, CT)